Alton Towers Resort Day Trip by Train
Britain's best-loved theme park
Day Trip to Alton Towers Resort
Including Return Taxi Transfer from Stoke-on-Trent to Alton Towers Resort and Entrance to the Park
Alton Towers Resort is home to Britain’s best loved theme park with great children’s attractions; ground-breaking, white-knuckle roller coaster rides; special events and much, much more.
What’s included in your day trip to Alton Towers:
- Meet and Greet Service at Manchester Piccadilly Station
Meet our representative at The Mill and receive your tickets and travel pack containing a detailed itinerary, travel vouchers, maps and travel tips.
- Return train from Manchester to Stoke on Trent
Travel by train to Stoke-on-Trent (journey time approximately 35 minutes).
- Private transfer from Stoke on Trent Station to Alton Towers Resort
Your driver will meet you and transfer you to Alton Towers (journey timeapproximately 30 minutes).
- Day ticket to Alton Towers Theme Park
Enjoy a mind-blowing mix of fantastic rides and attractions offering unlimited funfor kids of all ages, families and thrill seekers. Adrenaline junkie? Scream your
way into Oblivion; feel the speed of Rita; experience the windswept exhilaration of Galactica; enjoy Nemesis’ famous turbulent, twisting frenzy; and journey into the
unknown on the world’s first free fall drop coaster, TH13TEEN.
Wicker Man is the UK’s first new wooden coaster built in over 20 years, a globally unique experience that will reconnect riders with the primal essence of rollercoasters.
- Return transfer from Alton Towers to Stoke Station
Your driver will collect you from Alton Towers and transfer you to Stoke Station where you catch the train back to Manchester.
£130 per person for 1 adult travelling
£92 per person for 2 adults travelling together
£81 per person for 3 adults travelling together
£76 per person for 4 adults travelling together
£40 per person (Children must be accompanied by an adult)
- All day trips by train are unescorted. Our representative will meet you at The Mill at Manchester Piccadilly station and provide you with all the information you need, including an itinerary, to use as a guide.
- Bookings can be made up until 20:00 the day before travel.
Click on the button below to visit our booking website and book tickets.