AVAILABLE FROM APRIL 2019 Chatsworth House and Gardens, National Park and Bakewell Pudding Day Trip
Day Trip to Chatsworth House
Including Bus Ticket to Chatsworth, Entrance to the House and Gardens and Onward Bus to Bakewell
Chatsworth, the magnificent home of the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire, is set in the heart of the Peak District National Park. Explore this iconic stately home on a day trip to Chatsworth from Manchester.
Travel through the rolling hills and expansive moorland of the Peak District to Chatsworth. Then, explore the 30 spectacular rooms in the main house, where each is more jaw-dropping than the last in its opulence, before wandering the miles of paths in the 105-acre garden famous for its water features, sculptures and hedge maze.
After you’ve finished at Chatsworth, head to the traditional market town of Bakewell, home of the Bakewell tart and pudding. Sample these baked delights in the Old Original Bakewell Pudding Shop before exploring this quaint town set on the banks of the river Wye. Then return to Sheffield for the train back to Manchester.
What’s included in your day trip to Chatsworth:
- Meet and Greet at Manchester Piccadilly Station
Meet our representative at The Mill and receive your tickets and travel pack.
- Return train travel from Manchester to Sheffield
Enjoy a relaxing train ride to Sheffield, journey time approximately 50 minutes.
- Bus Transfers to Chatsworth House
Your local bus will take you on a scenic drive into the National Park and Chatsworth Estate.
- Chatsworth House and Gardens
Enjoy a full day at Chatsworth or after your visit, take the bus to the pretty town of Bakewell.
Famous worldwide for its pudding and tart, this Derbyshire market town is well worth a visit. You can then return to Sheffield on the same bus for your train back to Manchester.
CHILD (4-15 years)
- All daytrips by train are self-guided/ unescorted. Our representative will meet you at The Mill at Manchester Piccadilly station and provide you with all the information you need, including an itinerary, to use as a guide.
- Bookings can be made up until 20:00 the day before travel.
Click on the button below to visit our booking website and book tickets.