Liverpool FC and Anfield Stadium Tour Day Trip by Train
NOT CURRENTLY ONSALE – we will be back soon.
Day Trip to Liverpool
Includes Sightseeing Bus Tour, LFC Explorer Bus and an Anfield Stadium Tour
Visit Anfield, the home of Liverpool FC, on a day trip to Liverpool from Manchester. Go behind the scenes at Anfield Stadium, one of the world’s most iconic and historic stadiums, on the LFC Stadium Tour.
What’s included in your Anfield stadium tour day trip to Liverpool:
- Meet and Greet Service at Manchester Piccadilly Station
Meet our representative outside The Mill Bar and Kitchen to receive your train tickets and a welcome pack containing your itinerary, payment vouchers, maps and travel tips.
- Return train from Manchester to Liverpool
Take the train to Liverpool (journey time: approx. 50 minutes).
- Sightseeing bus tour with live guide commentary
See Liverpool from the top deck of the open-top City Explorer sightseeing bus.
- LFC Explorer
Switch to the LFC Explorer sightseeing tour that takes you to Anfield from the city centre.
- Anfield Stadium Tour
Go behind the scenes at Anfield Stadium on the LFC Stadium Tour. Enjoy epic views of the pitch, visit the Home and Away Team dressing rooms, touch the famous ‘This Is Anfield’ sign and walk down the Players’ Tunnel.
- The Liverpool FC Story and The Steven Gerrard Collection
Your ticket also includes entry to the Club’s interactive museum and The Steven Gerrard Collection exhibition.
During the LFC Stadium Tour, you will:
- Enjoy epic views of the pitch and cityscape from the top level of the Main Stand.
- Visit the state-of-the-art Home and Away Team dressing rooms.
- Practice your interview technique in the Press Room.
- Touch the famous This Is Anfield sign.
- Take a spine-tingling walk down the Players’ Tunnel.
Throughout your visit, you can use the multimedia audio handsets to fully immerse yourself in the tour. Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides will also be available throughout your tour to answer any questions you may have.
The Stadium Tours is available in 9 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese Mandarin, Arabic, Thai and Indonesian. British Sign Language is also available*
The availability of this day trip is subject to the availability of stadium tours at Anfield and the operational needs of Liverpool FC.
Due to operational needs of Liverpool FC in the undertaking of its business as a football club, LFC may be required at short notice (e.g. for health and safety reasons or a late change of matchdays) to:
1. change the content/format of its Stadium Tours; and/or
2. close parts of the Stadium Tour without notice for operational reasons; and/or
3. suspend or cancel the Stadium Tour
Click here for more day trips from Manchester Piccadilly
- All day trips by train are unescorted. Our representative will meet you at Manchester Piccadilly station and provide you with all the information you need, including an itinerary, to use as a guide.
- Bookings can be made up until 20:00 2 days before travel.