Liverpool: Private Beatles Taxi Tour Day Trip by Train
Day Trip to Liverpool
Includes 3-hour private Beatles-themed taxi tour and entrance to the Beatles Story
Liverpool is known all over the world as the birthplace and hometown of the Beatles. Visit locations made famous by John, Paul, George and Ringo during a 3-hour private taxi tour of Liverpool. See the former homes of the Fab 4, John’s birthplace, Strawberry Field, Penny Lane and more. Afterwards, visit The Beatles Story, the world’s largest permanent exhibition dedicated solely to the lives of the Beatles.
What’s included in your day trip to Liverpool:
- Meet and Greet service at Manchester Piccadilly Station
Meet our representative at The Mill and receive your train tickets and a welcome pack containing your itinerary, payment vouchers, maps and travel tips.
- Return train to Liverpool
Take the train to Liverpool (journey time approx. 50 minutes)
- 3-hour private Beatles-themed taxi tour
Meet your driver at Liverpool Lime Street train station for a tour of Liverpool. You will see the former homes of John, Paul, George and RIngo, John’s birthplace, Penny Lane, Strawberry Field and more.
- The Beatles Story
The tour finishes at the Beatles Story on the Albert Dock. Entrance to the exhibition is included.
- Free time to explore Liverpool
Before returning to Manchester there is time to explore the city of Liverpool.
£81 per person
£68 per person
£62 per person
£25 (5 – 15 years)
- All day trips by train are unescorted. Our representative will meet you at The Mill at Manchester Piccadilly station and provide you with all the information you need, including an itinerary, to use as a guide.
- Bookings can be made up until 20:00 2 days before travel.
Click on the button below to visit our booking website and book tickets.