11am Special. Private minibus tour in Manchester for groups of up to 15.
11am Private Minibus Tour with guide (1-15 people)
Bespoke sightseeing guided private minibus tour for groups in Manchester city centre with live guide onboard commentary
Special Monday-Friday 11am price.
There’s so much to see and do in Manchester. A city of football, fashion and history – of culture, counterculture and art. In fact, we think it’d be easier to name the things you couldn’t see in Manchester. Explore the Manchester city streets, taking in all the city has to offer from the comfort of a private minibus tour.
A private minibus tour is a great way to get you around the city, seeing all it has to offer. Tours are built for you, collection and drop off points can be specified by you and with live guides on the bus each tour a unique experience. Here are just a few ideas to choose from…
- Manchester Football Heritage – Manchester has a rich football history. We offer a range of tours including a general Football history tour or we can cater to you whether you’re a United or a City fan.
- Manchester’s Wonderful Music History – We can also specialise this to specific bands, Joy Division/New Order/Oasis/The Smiths
- TV and Film Locations – Manchester is no stranger to digital cinematography with famous actors from all over the world who have paced the streets of our beautiful city. Peaky Blinders, Queer as Folk, Snatch, Coronation Street., Captain America to name but a few tv and movies to feature the city’s street.
- Manchester City of Firsts – See the most famous sights of Manchester and listen to unusual tales and curiosities as you travel through Manchester’s busy streets aboard this tour of Manchester.
But wait there’s more…
- Cotton and the Industrial Mill Industry – So well known for being a city of cotton that it was coined ‘Cottonopolis’. Manchester is still a city shaped by cotton.
- Art & Culture – Whether you are a knowledgeable art critic or a novice art appreciator, there will be something of interest on this tour.
- A Short History of Manchester – From the Romans Mamucium to Madchester, days learn about all the great history Manchester has (and we have a lot!)
- A Life of Crime – Manchester’s famous crimes, underworld gangs and buildings with a criminal history.
- A Religious History of Manchester – Baptists, Roman Catholics or other religions have found their place in the city. Visit some amazing architecture and religious spots within the city.
Can’t see what you’re looking for?
We can adapt and customise any of these tours to your needs and specifications. So if you see something you like, but it isn’t quite what you want, then please get in touch and we will be happy to work with you on a tailored tour itinerary. Our guides have years of experience and knowledge and will share that with you on your very own unique tour.
Mini buses can seat up to a maximum of 15 guests plus a seat for the guide. Each mini bus is fitted with a microphone for the guide and each vehicle is maintained and routinely serviced. There is no compromise when it comes to passenger comfort, safety or satisfaction and we will ensure that your tour is as pleasant as possible.
Click on the button below to visit our booking website and book tickets.