World of Wedgwood with Luxury Afternoon Tea Day Trip
Day Trip to the World of Wedgwood
Including Luxury Afternoon Tea, a Factory Tour and the Chance to Either Throw a Pot or Design a Plate
Visit the World of Wedgwood in the heart of The Potteries in Stoke-on-Trent. Discover the 250-year history of the Wedgwood brand and how it became one of the world’s premier producers of luxury china and porcelain at the Wedgwood Museum before embarking on a tour of the factory. Then, get hands on as you either throw your own pot or design your own plate in the creative studio as a memento of your day (onward postage is not included).
Afterwards, enjoy a luxury afternoon tea of finger sandwiches, cakes and scones with clotted cream and preserves, all of which are served on Wedgwood china. Before you return home, visit the Wedgwood Flagship store and grab yourself a bargain to take with you.
What’s included in your day trip to the World of Wedgwood:
- Meet and Greet Service at Manchester Piccadilly Station
Meet our representative at The Mill and receive your tickets and travel pack containing a detailed itinerary, maps and travel tips.
- Return train between Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent
The journey passes through Cheshire towns (journey time: approx. 35 minutes).
- Return car transfers to the World of Wedgwood
Your driver will meet you at Stoke station and take you to World of Wedgwood (journey time: approx. 15 minutes).
- World of Wedgwood Museum and Factory Tour
Enjoy a factory tour, see how the famous ceramics are created. In the Museum discover the story of Josiah Wedgwood, the company he founded 250 years ago. Tours can be self-guided or guided tours are available, allocated on arrival.
- Throw a Pot ‘or’ Design a Plate in the Wedgwood Factory
Take a spin on the potter’s wheel or design a plate in the creative studio as a memento of your day. (Onward postage is not included.)
- Luxury English Afternoon Tea in the Wedgwood Tea Room
Enjoy a fine selection of teas, finger sandwiches, cakes and scones with clotted cream and preserves, all served on Wedgwood china.
- Shop for gifts in the Wedgwood Stores
10% off in the Wedgwood Flagship Store and Brand Junction store.
£62.00 (5-15 years)
Please note that all daytrips by train are self-guided/ unescorted. Our representative will meet you at The Mill at Manchester Piccadilly station and provide you with all the information you need, including an itinerary, to use as a guide.
- There is no factory production on weekends and this day trip is only be available Monday-Friday
- Minimum 2 persons per booking.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over throughout the visit.
Click on the button below to visit our booking website and book tickets.