Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Manchester Bus – 2-Day Ticket
City Tour of Manchester, Salford and Media City
Explore the top attractions in Manchester
Known throughout the world as the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, Manchester has a proud history in science, politics, music, arts and sport. Discover this vibrant history from the top deck of the Sightseeing Manchester hop-on, hop-off bus.
Beginning in Albert Square in the heart of the city centre the green Sightseeing Manchester hop-on, hop-off open-top bus takes you on 90-minute trip round Manchester and the modern waterfront developments at Salford Quays. There are 15 stops on the route that takes in some of Manchester’s key sights, including the National Football Museum, the Museum of Science and Industry, Old Trafford football stadium and The Lowry. Lord of the Rings and Lost actor Dominic Monaghan provides the commentary.
Sightseeing Manchester Bus Stops & Locations:
- Albert Square (Stand WE) – Outside the Slug & Lettuce Stop 1 in Albert Square has moved until further notice – outside the Virgin Money stop. M2 4DF Princess Street side of the Town Hall,
- King Street (Stand CO) – Opposite Pizza Express Currently Out of Service
- Aytoun Street – Outside the Euro Car Park
- Piccadilly Gardens (Stand R) – Next to the Statue of The Duke of Wellington, by Byron Burger
- Church Street (Stand CB) – Near The Unicorn Pub
- National Football Museum (Stand NP) – Opposite Co-Op store
- Manchester Cathedral (Stand NI) – At the end of Victoria Street, before the Chapel Street Bridge
- Salford Cathedral – Opposite Salford Education Office
- Salford University – Salford Crescent at the stop by the old fire station
- The Quays – Opposite The Alchemist, by the roundabout between the car park and Lowry theatre.
- Trafford Road – Stop D at Merchants Quay, Near the Shell Garage
- Manchester United – On Sir Alex Ferguson Way, Outside the Premier Inn
- Museum of Science & Industry – Outside the Museum, near the Oxnoble pub
- The Bridgewater Hall – Stop SP outside the Bridgewater hall, near Manchester Central Convention Centre
Look for the Sightseeing Manchester logo and MT1 on the bus stops.
Sightseeing Manchester Bus Route
UNDER 16 / STUDENT
SENIOR/ 60 AND OVER
ANY 4 ADULTS
£25.00 (2 adults and 3 children)
Timings and route
The main starting point is in Albert Square near Manchester Town Hall, but you can get on at any of the 15 stops.
Timetable valid from 1st April 2019 – 31st December2019.
Sightseeing Bus Timetable 2019
Sightseeing Bus Summer Timetable Stop Locations:
Please zoom in on the below map to see where the bus stops are:
To Buy this bus tour as a Gift Voucher*, click the image below:
*Gift Vouchers are valid until the end of the season they are purchased in (31st October for Summer, 31st March for Winter)
Click on the button below to visit our booking website and book tickets.