Sightseeing City Tour of Manchester, Salford and MediaCity
Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Manchester Bus – Two-Day Ticket
SERVICE NOT CURRENTLY RUNNING – we will be back soon.
Explore the top attractions with the Sightseeing Manchester hop-on/hop-off bus tour.
Known throughout the world as the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, Manchester has a proud history in science, politics, music, arts and sport. Discover this vibrant history from the top deck of the Sightseeing Manchester hop-on, hop-off bus.
Beginning in Albert Square in the heart of the city centre the green Sightseeing Manchester hop-on, hop-off open-top bus takes you on a 90-minute trip around Manchester and the modern waterfront developments at Salford Quays. There are 12 stops on the route that takes in some of Manchester’s key sights, including the National Football Museum, the Museum of Science and Industry, Old Trafford football stadium and The Lowry. Lord of the Rings and Lost actor Dominic Monaghan provides the commentary aboard the bus as you explore Manchester from the upper deck.
Sightseeing Manchester Bus Stops & Locations:
- Albert Square (Stand WE) – Outside the Slug & Lettuce
- Piccadilly Gardens (Stand R) – Next to the statue of The Duke of Wellington, by Byron Burger
- National Football Museum (Stand NP) – Opposite the Co-Op store
- Manchester Cathedral (Stand NI) – At the end of Victoria Street, before the Chapel Street Bridge
- Salford Cathedral – Opposite Salford Education Office
- Salford University – Salford Crescent at the stop by the old fire station
- The Quays – Opposite The Alchemist, by the roundabout between the car park and Lowry theatre.
- Trafford Road – Stop D at Merchants Quay, AC Hotel/Copthorne Hotel
- Manchester United – On Sir Alex Ferguson Way, Outside the Premier Inn
- Imperial War Museum – Trafford Wharf Road
- Museum of Science & Industry – Outside the Museum, near the Oxnoble pub
- The Bridgewater Hall – Stop SP outside the Bridgewater Hall, near Manchester Central Convention Centre
Look for the Sightseeing Manchester logo and MT1 on the bus stops.
UNDER 16 / STUDENT
SENIOR/ 60 AND OVER
ANY 4 ADULTS
£25.00 (2 adults and 3 children)
Timings and route
The main starting point is in Albert Square near Manchester Town Hall, but you can get on at any of the 12 stops.
Timetable valid from August-October 2020.
Sightseeing Bus Timetable 2020
To Buy this bus tour as a Gift Voucher*, click the image below:
*Gift Vouchers are valid until the end of the season they are purchased in (31st October for Summer, 31st March for Winter)