Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Manchester Bus
City tour of Manchester, Salford and Salford Quays
Enjoy a ride on the hop-on hop-of Sightseeing Manchester Bus Tour. Known throughout the world as the birthplace of the industrial revolution, Manchester has a proud history in science, politics, music, arts and sport. Now you can discover much of that history from the top deck of a bus. The green Sightseeing Manchester bus takes you on a hop-on hop-off open top sightseeing bus tour around Manchester city centre and the modern waterfront developments at Salford Quays. A round trip on the tour last 90 minutes. There are 15 stops, with the route carefully planned to take you round some of Manchester’s main sights with a commentary by ‘Lord of the Rings’ and ‘Lost’ actor Dominic Monaghan.
Sightseeing Manchester Bus Stops & Locations
- Albert Square (Stand WE) – Outside the Slug & Lettuce
- King Street (Stand CO) – Opposite Pizza Express
- Aytoun Street – Outside the Euro Car Park
- Piccadilly Gardens (Stand R) – Next to the Statue of The Duke of Wellington, by Byron Burger
- Church Street (Stand CB) – Near The Unicorn Pub
- National Football Museum (Stand NP) – Opposite Co-Op store
- Manchester Cathedral (Stand NI) – At the end of Victoria Street, before the Chapel Street Bridge
- Salford Cathedral – Opposite Salford Education Office
- Salford University – Salford Crescent at the stop by the old fire station
- The Quays – Opposite The Alchemist, by the roundabout between the car park and Lowry theatre.
- Trafford Road – Stop D at Merchants Quay, Near the Shell Garage
- Manchester United – On Sir Alex Ferguson Way, Outside the Premier Inn
- Imperial War Museum North – On Trafford Wharf Road, Outside the Museum
- Museum of Science & Industry – Outside the Museum, near the Oxnoble pub
- The Bridgewater Hall – Stop SP outside the Bridgewater hall, near Manchester Central Convention Centre
UNDER 16 / STUDENT
SENIOR/ 60 AND OVER
ANY 4 ADULTS
£25.00 (2 adults and 3 children)
Timings and route
The main starting point is in Albert Square near Manchester Town Hall, but you can get on at any of the 15 stops.
The bus runs daily except Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve & New Years Day, and any days when road closures due to events in the city centre prevent the bus from operating.
Timetable valid from 5th May 2018 until 30th September 2018 (On Mondays and Tuesdays in May and June only the services in white will operate; all services will operate Wednesday-Sunday).
Please zoom in on the below map to see where the bus stops are:
Click on the button below to visit our booking website and book tickets.