Discover the stunning landscapes of the Lake District and Lancaster by minibus, including guide!
The Lake District & Lancaster by Minibus – Rabbies
Relax and enjoy a journey through the poetic landscapes of the Lake District and Lancaster by minibus
Leave the hustle and bustle of Manchester behind and rejuvenate your senses at the Lake District. Explore soaring mountains, glassy lakes, quaint houses and little lanes on this day trip through the Lake District and Lancaster by minibus.
Listen to the legendary tales from Lake Windermere, the largest lake in England. Be inspired by Wordsworth’s Grasmere; and marvel at the medieval architecture of Lancaster, all by minibus with your own live guide!
A day trip perfect for unwinding with scenery that has inspired poets and artists over the centuries.
Lake Windermere – The beauty of this large lake has attracted travellers for centuries.
Coniston Water – A scenic lake that’s inspired poets and writers throughout the ages.
Wordsworth’s Grasmere – Explore where William Wordsworth drew inspiration for his poetry.
Hawkshead – A beautiful conservation village perfect for discovering tasty delicacies and cobbled lanes.
Lancaster – The ancient county town of Lancashire is a history lover’s paradise.
- Transportation by a 16 seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Air conditioning as standard
- Fully escorted by an English-speaking driver-guide
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays
- Pack your waterproof clothing and walking shoes
- You’re restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) and a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your departure time. Due to waiting restrictions, we can’t wait for you if you’re late.
Click on the button below to visit our booking website and book tickets.