Manchester City Stadium & Club Tour
Manchester City Stadium Tour
Go behind the scenes at the Etihad Stadium and walk in the footsteps of your heroes
The new Manchester City Stadium Tour is the most immersive tour experience in Premier League football. Using the latest technology, dreams come true as you and your loved ones sit and interact with Pep Guardiola in the press room. Feel totally immersed in the City Story via our new 360 degree cinema experience and be wowed by the stunning audio-visual experience in the First Team changing room. There is a surprise at every turn! Expertly guided through the behind the scenes areas of the Stadium by our City Tour Guides, each area will be brought to life with interesting stories, facts and anecdotes. This is more than a stadium tour, this unique experience brings the magic of City to life!
- Field questions with a virtual Pep Guardiola in the Press Conference
- Explore the exciting new exhibition space with holographic content
- Watch the City story come to life in the new, immersive 360 degree cinema suite
- See what happens on matchday in the Home Team dressing room, with a new immersive audio-visual show
- Feel what it’s like to walk down the famous glass players tunnel, out onto the pitch
- Go Pitch-side and get a Pep’s-eye view of the stadium from the dug-outs
- Walk through the multi award-winning hospitality suite, The Tunnel Club
- Visit the Away Team dressing room
- Understand how the players prepare for the big match in the First Team warm-up area
- Grab that perfect souvenir of your visit in our City Store
All tours are translated into different languages using the latest state of the art media guides. Languages include: French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Spanish, Korean, Arabic, and Portuguese.
If you book a tour that falls on the day of a match, the dressing rooms and tunnel will not be part of the tour route.
Package A (Stadium Tour only)
£15 CHILD (5 to 18 years)
Timings and prices
Tours run daily from 10am to 4pm* (Tour times may vary depending on the time of year)
*Except match days. The tour is subject to change at short notice depending on operational requirements.
How to get to the Etihad Stadium
The Etihad Stadium is in east Manchester. Take the Metrolink tram to ‘Etihad Campus’ station or a taxi (10 minutes from Piccadilly).
To buy this tour as a Gift Voucher, click the image below:
Please try to avoid bringing any baggage to the Etihad Stadium. All baggage will be searched before gaining entry to the Stadium. Suitcases and cabin bags will be searched and stored in a secure location.
Click on the button below to visit our booking website and book tickets.