North Wales Adventure by Bus
North Wales Adventure Day Trip by Minibus
Busy Bus North Wales Adventure
Minibus tour to North Wales – including Snowdonia, Llandudno, and Conwy
Visit North Wales with Busy Bus on their award-winning North Wales Adventure day trip. Travel in comfort to the breathtaking landscape of Wales from Manchester on their luxury minibus with a jolly driver and knowledgeable escort. Only an hour and a half away from Manchester, this full-day bus tour departs from and returns to Manchester Airport, all included in your package.
Tours available 7 days a week*
Departing daily from Manchester Airport at 08:45 , Busy Bus’ award-winning North Wales Adventure journeys to North Wales in just 90 minutes and takes you to some of the most spectacular sights, including to the heart of Snowdonia National Park.
- The Great Orme and the chapel of St Tudno in Llandudno
- The walled town of Conwy and Conwy Castle
- Snowdonia National Park and Betws-Y-Coed
- Llangollen and the steam railway
- Pontcysyllte Canal Aqueduct
The tour is fully escorted and narrated by your driver and tour escort, who ensure that you do not miss any of the sights.
To get to Manchester Airport from the city centre:
Trains from Manchester Piccadilly to Manchester Airport cost approximately £5 and run approximately every 10 minutes. Journey time is 20 minutes.
For more tours by bus click here!
- * 7 days a week subject to numbers and availability
- Busy Bus will be in contact within 48 hours if date unavailable
Click on the button below to visit our booking website and book tickets.