Experience the highlights of Snowdonia, North Wales & Chester by minibus including guide!
North Wales & Chester by Minibus – Rabbies
Explore the mountains, marvels, and myths of North Wales and Chester on this day trip by minibus
From conquering castles in Conwy and slaying giants in Snowdonia to the Roman fort town of Chester: this part of the world is packed full of legend and heritage. This tour takes you on a journey through the best of the unmissable sights in North Wales and Chester by minibus.
Explore Conwy with its 13th-century castle that watches over a bustling harbour town. Visit Betws-y-Coed, a quaint village nestling amongst the stunning mountains of Snowdonia. And unearth Chester, a town blessed with one of the most impressive cathedrals in all of England, all by minibus with your own live guide!
A day trip perfect for anyone who enjoys exploring beautiful landscapes, curious towns, and historical landmarks.
Conwy Castle – Located near an impressive pair of bridges, this brilliantly preserved 13th-century fortress is a visual treat.
Betws-y-Coed – In the heart of the Gwydir Forest Park this village is the premier outdoor activity centre of North Wales.
Snowdonia National Park – Discover the jagged peaks of Wales’ breathtaking national park.
Chester – The border city has a fascinating heritage fusing Roman, Medieval, and Tudor architecture throughout.
- Transportation by a 16 seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Air conditioning as standard
- Fully escorted by an English-speaking driver-guide
Fridays and Sundays only
- Pack your waterproof clothing and walking shoes
- You’re restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) and a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your departure time. Due to waiting restrictions, we can’t wait for you if you’re late.
Click on the button below to visit our booking website and book tickets.